MINI AUTOMATIC PET WATER FOUNTAIN 1 LITER
The Dogness Mini Fountain holds up to 1 liter. Smaller profile, ideal for cats and smaller pets. The fountain-style continuously flows the water to aerate and reduce stagnation, and the built-in triple-layer filtration system ensures the water is fresh and odor-free. The ultra-quiet pump continuously pumps and the super-strong suction cups keep it firmly attached to the base. The light illuminates the water level so you can clearly see when it's time to refill, however, should you forget the light will change from blue to red as a visual reminder to replenish. The pump is designed to shut off if the water competently runs out to prevent it from overheating. It comes equipped with one replaceable filter that lasts up to 4-6 weeks of continuous use. Powered with an AC power adapter and 5’ft. Cord. Made of BPA Free material.
- CONTINUOUS FLOW: the water flows upward, just like a drinking fountain for humans, but for dogs and cats. The continuous flow keeps the water fresh, oxygenates, and eliminates stagnation.
- CAPACITY: 1 Liter capacity with a visible water level on the side that's easy to see.
- WATER LEVEL SENSORS: equipped with a sensor to monitor the water level, when low the LED light color changes from Blue to Red as a visual reminder to refill soon.
- DRY RUN PROTECTION: The pump automatically shuts off if and when the tank is empty to prevent damage to the pump.
- THREE-LAYER FILTRATION: includes one carbon nano filter, designed to last up to 6 weeks.
- ULTRA-QUIET: equipped with a special muffler to significantly reduce water noise.
- EASY CARE: Clean with soap and water regularly, not dishwasher safe.
- SIZE: 5.63" L x 5.63” W x 5.04 H. 1.21 lbs.
- POWER: USB power adapter with a 5.5' ft long cable, not battery operated.
- QUESTIONS OR TECH SUPPORT: contact us at 833-364-6337, or email firstname.lastname@example.org (M-F, 9 am-6 pm CST)
- INCLUDES: Fountain, USB power cable and adapter, 1 filter.
Note: Filters should be replaced every 30-45 days to maintain the water quality.