Refund and Exchange Policy
Thank you for your purchase of Dogness products. We want you and your pet to be happy! However, if you need to return an item, we’re here to help.
Please take a moment to review our shipping limitations, return/exchange and warranty policy when ordering a Dogness product(s).
1. When an order is placed through our online store, the product[s] will be delivered to the address provided by you at the time of your order. We cannot ship to Post Office Boxes (P.O. Boxes), freight forwarders, warehouses, distribution centers, airports or hotels.
2. We cannot ship to a different country other than your billing address or the mailing address on your order - which is either your home address or business address.
3.We are not responsible for carrier delays once the package leaves our possession, which could be a result of
• Incorrect shipping address.
• Canceling items, combining orders or changing a shipping address
• Carrier’s failure to deliver
• Customs clearance procedures.
4. Customers are responsible for all customs fees, duties, VAT, import taxes, special delivery fees, and brokerage fees administered by their government when applicable. These fees are excluded from the shipping and handling cost of your order, and unable to estimate those fees or costs if any, nor are we liable to pay those on your behalf.
Please check with your local customs agency for details on estimated costs. Customs, duties, and taxes are non-refundable. If a shipment is refuse by the customer due to unexpected import fees, the value of the original shipping, any brokerage/customs/duty/taxes, and return shipping charges are non-refunded.
One Year Non-Transferable Limited Warranty
For purchases made through other online or retail stores, please contact the retailer directly and follow their return policy.
For purchases made through Dogness.us or other Dogness managed e-commerce retail sites.
DOGNESS offers a one (1) year limited warranty on our Smart products. Please contact customer service at 833-364-6377 or email us at email@example.com to submit a claim
DOGNESS warrants that your product will be free of defects in materials or workmanship under normal and proper use for one year from the original date of purchase. DOGNESS will, at its own discretion and expense, repair or replace the product when a valid proof of purchase (sales receipt) from an authorized reseller is provided within the qualifying period.
If a product is defective and a valid claim is received within the Warranty Period, DOGNESS, at its own discretion will either:
(1) Repair the product defect at no charge, using new or refurbished replacement parts, or
(2) replace the product with a reconditioned/refurbished product or with a product that is new or that has been manufactured from new or serviceable used parts and is at least functionally equivalent to the original product.
Replacement DOGNESS products carry a non-transferrable warranty for the remainder of the original warranty period.
DOGNESS will cover the return shipping costs for authorized returns, the purchaser may be responsible for the costs of shipping the product to our return center depending on the origin address.
The country of origin of the DOGNESS product that is due for return has to be the delivery address of the original order. Otherwise, the customer must pay the return shipping fee.
Return address: for Dogness products purchased in the USA
DOGNESS Group LLC
4116 W Spring Creek Pkwy, Suite 100
DOGNESS may request that you replace defective parts with new or refurbished user-installable parts (e.g. USB cord, wall plugs, lid) that DOGNESS provides in fulfillment of its warranty obligation. A replacement product or part, including a user-installable part that has been installed by instructions provided by DOGNESS, assumes the remaining warranty of the original product or thirty (30) days from the date of replacement or repair, whichever provides longer coverage for you. When a product or part is exchanged, any replacement item becomes your property and the replaced item becomes DOGNESS property.
Parts provided by DOGNESS in fulfillment of its warranty obligation must be used in products for which the warranty service is claimed. When a refund is given, the product for which the refund is provided must be returned to DOGNESS and becomes DOGNESS property.
Exclusions And Limitations
This Limited Warranty applies only to hardware products manufactured by or for DOGNESS that can be identified by the "DOGNESS" trademark, trade name, or logo affixed to them. The Limited Warranty does not apply to any non-DOGNESS hardware products or any software, even if packaged or sold with DOGNESS hardware.
Manufacturers, suppliers, or publishers, other than DOGNESS, may provide their warranties to the end-user, but DOGNESS, provides their products "as is." Software distributed by DOGNESS with or without the DOGNESS brand name (including, but not limited to system software) is not covered under this Limited Warranty. DOGNESS does not warrant that the operation of the product will be uninterrupted or error-free. DOGNESS is not responsible for damage arising from failure to follow instructions relating to the product's use.
This warranty does not apply to:
(a) damage caused by an accident, abuse, misuse, flood, fire, earthquake, or an act of God;
(b) damage caused by operating the product outside the permitted or intended use described by DOGNESS;
(c) damage caused by service (including upgrades and expansions) performed by anyone who is not a representative of DOGNESS;
(d) a product or part that has been modified to alter functionality or capability without the written permission of DOGNESS;
(e) consumable and mechanical platform parts unless damage has occurred due to a defect in materials or workmanship;
(f) cosmetic damage, including but not limited to scratches, dents, and broken plastic on ports.
Products purchased from unauthorized Amazon resellers are NOT subject to warranty services.
30-Day Satisfaction Guaranteed Return Policy
If you are unsatisfied with your purchase from any of DOGNESS online stores for any reason, you have 30 calendar days from the date of purchase to request a full refund.
To qualify for a refund, all the following conditions must be met:
- A Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) must be requested from our support team within 30 days of your purchase date by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Returned product(s) must be in good physical condition (not physically broken or damaged).
- All the original accessories included within the product must be with your return (cables, filters, bowls, user manuals, wheels, etc.)
- The product should be returned in its original packaging—cardboard box and paper sleeve.
Additional terms and conditions:
- Shipping and handling charges, gift wrap fees, and taxes paid (e.g., state, customs, VAT) are not refundable.
- Your purchase price will be refunded through the original payment method.
- You are responsible for and may prepay all shipping charges, and you shall assume all risk of loss or damage to the Product while in transit to DOGNESS Return Center.
- DOGNESS will not be responsible for any lost packages to the return center.
- If you return the Product to DOGNESS return center without obtaining a return label from DOGNESS or unable to provide a return label tracking number or proof of return (if you processed the return yourself) and it results in a lost package, we cannot be held responsible. If the product arrives without all of its accessories included in the original package, DOGNESS retains the right to either refuse delivery of the return or charge a restocking fee of 10% of the original price of the product.
Please contact Support to obtain up-to-date return and refund information.
Please note: The prepaid label fee will be deducted from the refund amount to cover the cost of shipping if the return is not a result of product quality or mistake by DOGNESS. The shipping costs and alteration fees will not be refunded. The prepaid label fee varies by the destination.
DOGNESS reserves the right to limit or deny returns or exchanges.
Who To Contact?
If you have specific questions about this limited warranty or any product returns, please email DOGNESS Customer Care Team at email@example.com