Refund and Exchange policy
Thanks for your interest in the products of DOGNESS.
We want you to enjoy your new purchase. However, if you need to return an item, we’re here to help. Please be aware of shipping limitations, returns, and warranty policy when ordering our product(s).
1. The product(s) ordered by you, the Customer, will be delivered to the address you provided at the time of your order. Tomofun will not ship to Post Office Boxes (P.O. Boxes), freight forwarders, warehouses, distribution centers, airports or hotels.
2. We cannot ship to a different country than your billing address or the mailing address on your order - which is either your home address or business address.
3.We are not responsible for delays caused by carriers that may also delay delivery times.
The following may result in delayed shipping or delivery:
- Incorrect shipping address;
- Canceling items, combining orders or changing your shipping address; or
- Carrier’s failure to deliver (e.g., blockage, civil commotions, riots, mobilization, strikes, lockouts, natural disaster outside human control - severe weather, plague or other epidemics, tornado, storm, hurricane - or any other cause beyond the seller's or carrier's control.)
- Customs clearance procedures.
4. Customers are responsible for all customs fees, duties, VAT, import taxes, special delivery fees administered by your government, and brokerage fees. These are not included in the cost of shipping or handling of your order, and we are unable to estimate those prices for you and are not able to pay those on your behalf.
Please check with your local customs agency for details on estimated costs. Customs, duties, and taxes are non-refundable, so if you refuse the shipment because of unexpected import fees, the value of the original shipping, any brokerage/customs/duty/taxes, and any return shipping charges will not be refunded.
1 Year Limited Warranty
DOGNESS offer 1 year warranty for Smart products. Please contact customer service at 833-364-6377 for details.
DOGNESS warrants that your product will be free of defects in materials or workmanship under normal and proper use for one year from the original date of purchase or if sold online, the date of delivery. DOGNESS will, at its option, repair or replace the product without charge upon its receipt of proof of the date of purchase or date of delivery.
If a hardware defect arises and a valid claim is received within the Warranty Period, at its option, DOGNESS will either:
(1) repair the hardware defect at no charge, using new or refurbished replacement parts, or
(2) replace the product with a reconditioned/refurbished product or with a product that is new or that has been manufactured from new or serviceable used parts and is at least functionally equivalent to the original product.
If a replacement DOGNESS is sent, it will carry a non-transferrable warranty for the remainder of the original warranty period.
DOGNESS will cover the return shipping cost for authorized returns but the purchaser may be responsible for the costs of shipping the product to our return center depending on the origin address - DOGNESS will provide the nearest return center address near or within the region.
The country of origin of the DOGNESS product that is due for return has to be the delivery address of the original order. Otherwise, the customer has to pay the return shipping fee.
Below is the return center address for DOGNESS products:
DOGNESS Group LLC
4116 W Spring Creek Pkwy, Suite 100
DOGNESS may request that you replace defective parts with new or refurbished user-installable parts (e.g. USB cord, wall plugs, lid) that DOGNESS provides in fulfillment of its warranty obligation. A replacement product or part, including a user-installable part that has been installed by instructions provided by DOGNESS, assumes the remaining warranty of the original product or thirty (30) days from the date of replacement or repair, whichever provides longer coverage for you. When a product or part is exchanged, any replacement item becomes your property and the replaced item becomes DOGNESS property.
Parts provided by DOGNESS in fulfillment of its warranty obligation must be used in products for which the warranty service is claimed. When a refund is given, the product for which the refund is provided must be returned to DOGNESS and becomes DOGNESS property.
Exclusions And Limitations
This Limited Warranty applies only to hardware products manufactured by or for DOGNESS that can be identified by the "DOGNESS" trademark, trade name, or logo affixed to them. The Limited Warranty does not apply to any non-DOGNESS hardware products or any software, even if packaged or sold with DOGNESS hardware.
Manufacturers, suppliers, or publishers, other than DOGNESS, may provide their warranties to the end-user, but DOGNESS, provides their products "as is." Software distributed by DOGNESS with or without the DOGNESS brand name (including, but not limited to system software) is not covered under this Limited Warranty. DOGNESS does not warrant that the operation of the product will be uninterrupted or error-free. DOGNESS is not responsible for damage arising from failure to follow instructions relating to the product's use. This warranty does not apply:
(a) to damage caused by accident, abuse, misuse, flood, fire, earthquake, or other external causes;
(b) to damage caused by operating the product outside the permitted or intended uses described by DOGNESS;
(c) to damage caused by service (including upgrades and expansions) performed by anyone who is not a representative of DOGNESS;
(d) to a product or part that has been modified to alter functionality or capability without the written permission of DOGNESS;
(e) to consumable and mechanical platform parts unless damage has occurred due to a defect in materials or workmanship;
(f) to cosmetic damage, including but not limited to scratches, dents, and broken plastic on ports.
Products purchased from unauthorized resellers on Amazon are NOT subject to warranty services.
30-Day Satisfaction Guaranteed Return Policy
If you are unsatisfied with your purchase from any of DOGNESS online stores for any reason, you have 30 calendar days from the date of purchase to request a full refund.
To qualify for a refund, all the following conditions must be met:
- A Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) must be requested from our support team within 30 days of your purchase date by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Returned product(s) must be in good physical condition (not physically broken or damaged).
- All accessories originally included with your purchase must be included with your return.
- The product should be returned in its original packaging—cardboard box and paper sleeve.
Additional terms and conditions:
- Shipping and handling charges, gift wrap fees, and taxes paid (e.g., state, customs, VAT) are not refundable.
- Your purchase price will be refunded through the original payment method.
- You are responsible for and may prepay all shipping charges, and you shall assume all risk of loss or damage to the Product while in transit to DOGNESS Return Center.
- DOGNESS will not be responsible for any lost packages to the return center.
- If you return the Product to DOGNESS return center (a) without obtaining a return label from DOGNESS or unable to provide a return label tracking number or proof of return (if you processed the return yourself) resulting the return to be untrackable (b) without all of the product and accessories included in the original package, DOGNESS retains the right to either refuse delivery of such a return or charge you a restocking fee of 10% of the original price of the product.
If you shipped your return to DOGNESS return center, please contact Support to obtain up-to-date return and refund information.
Please note: The prepaid label fee will be deducted from the refund amount to cover the cost of return shipping if the return is not caused by the product quality or mistake from DOGNESS. The shipping costs and alteration fees will not be refunded. The prepaid label fee varies by the area.
DOGNESS reserves the right to limit or deny returns or exchanges.
Who To Contact?
If you have specific questions about this limited warranty or any product returns, please email DOGNESS Customer Care Team at email@example.com